Not only are these the cutest bloomers in the whole world, but they are made by some of our most favorite people, Love Well Handmade. They have some twins of their own so these bloomers are tried and true! The fabric is designed by Love Well and made out of organic cotton. And if that isn't enough, Love Well Handmade donates a percentage of every sale to building water wells in Nigeria through Second Mile Water.
- Hand-cut and sewn from 100% organic cotton knit. Seams are serged to ensure durability.
- Printed using eco-friendly, water-based pigment inks on natural fiber textiles. Please know that some fading is normal and to be expected with wear and washing.
- These bloomers have a cuff on the leg and fit more like shorts than a diaper cover. They will shrink so plan accordingly. We always tell our customers that it is better to have something too big than too small when it comes to little people.
- To best preserve the vibrancy of the colors, we recommend washing cold, inside out, on a delicate cycle using phosphate-free detergent. Tumble dry on low or hang to dry.
- 5% of sales provides clean water for kids and families in the Jalapa Valley of Nicaragua through the efforts of Second Mile Water.
- Made locally in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.